T3L36 | Between work and family, it’s hard to fit exercise into a busy schedule. Striiv Play is is the next generation Smart Pedometer; one that turns fitness into Play — making it easy to be more active, lose weight, and step into a healthier lifestyle. Striiv goes beyond numbers and charts. It links via Bluetooth 4.0 to your iPhone 4s/5 to compete with friends and family, hit personalized goals, or play games powered by walking. It provides instant feedback on steps, stairs, calories burned, and your milestones with a large high resolution OLED screen. Basic Trouble shooting steps The device needs to be charged for at least 30 minutes before using it.Please make sure the cable is plug in completely. The screen will not be on when the device is charging. It means that there is no light or sign on the screen that shows the device is charging. The screen should be black. Once the device is charged, turn it on by pressing the Scoll Button. If the screen is not turning on, perform a Reset by i… ( see more … )
- Links wirelessly via Bluetooth 4.0 to your iPhone 4s and 5, new iPad, iPad Mini, or iPod Touch (5th gen)
- Turn fitness into Play: Addictive games based on movement and competitions with friends and family, see rankings and progress in real time.
- Invite friends via Facebook, Email, and SMS text messages and challenge them to beat your personal best.
- Materials and Construction: Unified Polycarbonate face with integrated Manganese belt clip
- Best real-world accuracy with 3-D accelerometer, high precision altimeter, and filters to avoid “fake” steps common in other pedometers (e.g. driving, random motion)
- Bright OLED displays milestone progress, steps, stairs, calories burned, distance, and minutes of activity (visible even in bright sunlight)